Nacogdoches Eye Care Services
From eye exams, eyeglasses, and contact lens fittings, to laser vision correction and corneal mapping, our Texas State Optical optometrists in Nacogdoches provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages. We also treat a range of conditions such as glaucoma, the diabetic eye, dry eye, and macular degeneration.
Our Eye Care Services Include:
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes? You don't have to go to your primary care physician for help with these issues.
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- During your routine yearly eye examinations with our Nacogdoches optometrists, we will check your eyes for any indication of macular degeneration.
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts, LASIK may be the right solution for you!
- Look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Try Latisse™ for longer, thicker lashes.
- Eye injuries range from the very minor such as getting soap in your eye, to the catastrophic such as chemical exposures or lacerations, which could result in permanent loss of vision. Find out when to seek immediate medical care.
- Orthokeratology, or "ortho-k," is the process of reshaping the eye with specially-designed rigid gas permeable contact lenses. The goal of ortho-k is to flatten the front surface of the eye and thereby correct mild to moderate amounts of nearsightedness and astigmatism.
- Sports eyewear can give you the performance edge you're seeking for just about any sport (tennis, racquetball, etc.) or recreational activity (hunting, fishing, etc.). It can also provide the safety and eye protection you need as well.
- Astigmatism is a very common eye condition that's easily corrected by eyeglasses or contact lenses and on some occasions, surgery.
- Does holding a newspaper farther from your face help you see the words? For this reason, presbyopia is sometimes called "long-arm syndrome."
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.